Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcoming Speech...


Welcome!

Finally, I took up the courage to set up on my own blog. I always wanted to write a diary BUT... the LAZINESS in me managed to prevent me from doing so. I tried to pen down a few pages before... and that's the end of story. I do blog in another blogspot, but that site focused more on "Pictures speaks a thousand words" = less words with more pictures.

Hopefully, with this blog of mine, I am able to share anything or everything about ME. For this blog, I believed "The pen is mightier than the sword".

Hereby, I officially declared the official launching date on:
18 March 2010 @ 8.18am

Why choose jiahern.blogspot.com? Initially, I tried to enter few name but got rejected. Then I typed jiahern... and it was available. Why not choose this name? At least I can book for my son, just in case he also want to be a blogger like ME in the future. Haha.. "Kiasu" case.

My motto: To maintain this as a daily blog


No comments:

Post a Comment