Friday, March 19, 2010

Free but NOT Free Lunch @ Nandos


I got this RM20 x 2 pcs of Nandos vouchers today... However, it costs me 4000 points of HSBC redemption points to redeem each voucher (total of 8000 points = RM8000 I spent using this card). Yippee! I am richer today and we decided to treat ourself at Nandos OUG for lunch. Hmm... it seem that this RM40 voucher is just a teeny-weeny value as compared to their menu prices.

At the end of the day... Total bill = RM51.45. I still need to pay RM11.45 for the excess bill. Hmm... What if this voucher is CASH itself? I may enjoy a better treat at my nearby Tien Tien Restaurant.

Yep, managed to tapau the remaining for my tea time. Seem impressive with their take away packaging.

Ta da! Two pathethic chicken wings... Such a small potion tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment