Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet Tooth


I had KFC for my dinner. I drank a cup of cold Pepsi. I had a few sips of 100 Plus when I reached back home. I am feeling guilty right now. Hmm... I just remembered I also drank a can of Pepsi few days ago. Extra guilty again! I even craved for iced coffee from OUG kopitiam. Recently I been craving for cold and sweet drinks. WHY? It is because I had been avoiding all these during my pregnancy time, that now is like a "revenge time". I must drink as much as I can to replace what I been missing that time.

I must stop all these temptations... Said NO! I know is not easy to stop everything immediately, I will take it easily. I will restrict myself to consume soft drinks ONLY when I am outside. I will limit my caffeine intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment