Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mission: Weaning Time


"Breastfeeding is one of the most natural and beneficial acts a mother can do for her child."

Quoted from: www.motheringfromtheheart.com/Benefits.htm

My Reasons to BF

1) No milk preparation needed, most convenient for a full time mother like ME.
2) Able to reduce weight faster.
3) Can avoid the monthly period, mine came after 9 months.
4) We are BFF (best friend forever), mother & son bonding during the whole time.
5) Save $$$, I can demand for present easily.
------------------------------
Top 5 Reasons to Stop BF

1) Breast milk itself is insufficient for a growing active boy.
2) Its been a long time.. more than 14 months. Ahem! Recommended is up to 6 months.
3) I need to take a BREAK, having a Kit Kat alone is not enough for ME!
4) I need FREEDOM... Let me go... Merdeka!
5) I starting to get bored wearing t-shirts and jeans. I miss my DRESSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment