Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Parenthood- An Incredible Journey


When I knew I was pregnant with my first child, I was so happy and anticipated to know more about the growing baby inside me. I been surfing the internet and reading books and magazines on parenting. My favorite website www.babycenter.com, was my best friend since then.

During my pregnancy, I got a bigger responsibilities. Not only I must take care of myself, I also need to protect my baby inside me. Everything I did, I will put my baby as my TOP priority first. I been browsing and reading for information on the Do's and Don't during pregnancy. "Prevention is better then cure"... something that you say which means it is better to stop something bad happening than it is to deal with it after it has happened.

Well, I was a kindergarten teacher then. My baby was able to grow in a very happy environment; listening to children voices, hearing songs, stories and etc. Thank God, there was no complications during my pregnancy. No vomiting, hardly muscle cramps, able to eat and sleep well and a very enjoyable experience during my pregnancy. Besides that, I love to sing, read and talk to my baby. Even the daddy read bedtime story every night to our precious baby. My believe "mommy is happy, baby is also happy too".

Useful links:
www.babycenter.com/100_is-it-safe_5175755.bc
www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-inside-your-womb



No comments:

Post a Comment