Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Day Before... 28 March 2010

Wow! Another year of me getting wiser and more mature. This age is just nice for 3 pieces of RM10, and no change at all! Time do really flies fast. I still remember last year my birthday was the same day as the Earth Hour. My son was just 2 months old. My dear was away for a training, and my mom came and stayed with us. We celebrated under the pitch dark, at least I did contributed to the special day.

But this year... It was special. Celebration with my dear and our toddler son. Not necessary we need a major celebration, just the three of us was meaningful for me. A happy and healthy family; laughing and talking, eating and drinking, loitering at shopping centers, ALL togehter.

My pre-birthday celebration @ Tony Roma's. The best salad, fresh & healthy.

My Romantic Date. And of course, my dear too!

At the end of the day, a tea time at Secret Recipe. Enjoying my birthday cake "Black Forest Cheese Cake" and Jasmine Green Tea.

Happy Birthday to ME, MYSELF & I!

No comments:

Post a Comment