Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Projects... Projects...


The first project, we named it "Hall of Fame". In our Home Sweet Home, we found the perfect spot to showcase our journey of being together. We decided the theme should be "black", not the wall to be painted black but to display our photos with black photo frames. Hmm... Where to get all the standardized photo frames to fill the wall? As usual, we went to Ikea. We managed to gather and arranged the photo frames on the spot to get some idea. Yes! A good start for this 2008 project. And the results are...

Project: Hall of Fame

---
I love to make DIY photo frames. Not one, not two but MANY... of them. I need to showcase all my creative masterpiece. But where? Hunting time again! I can't hang them, as we need to save the hassle of drilling the wall again. Finally, I saw a nice spot on our cabinet at our front entrance. I shall named it "Table of Fame". Yeah, a new project for year 2009! I would like to dedicate this project to my precious son, Jia Hern.

Project: Table of Fame

---
Recently, we developed many photos. For every 100 pieces of 4R, we are entitled to get free a 8R. Well, it will be a waste if we don't display them. Again... we got all the photo frames from Ikea. The main question pop up as usual. Where to put them? No drilling any wall please, said my dear. Ta da! Our divider seem to be a VERY promising spot. I just need some yarn to tie up all my photo frames and hang them easily. It should be our "D' Fame"...

Project: D' Fame

---
Upcoming project! Discovered a NEW spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment