Thursday, March 25, 2010

Passing Game


Our Hern Hern is REALLY an active boy. You won't be able to see him either stand or sit quietly at one spot for at least 1 minute. He will roam, walk, crawl, busy playing, moving his hands around, biting his fingers, climbing up & down the sofa and etc.

I must admit he is the Little Helper in the house. Today, we gave him a piece of paper. Initially, I am the one holding it. But I asked Hern Hern for help to pass it to daddy. He happily walked over to me and took the paper and walked towards to daddy and gave it to him. Daddy's turn to ask for help in passing the paper to me. As usual, Hern Hern is very helpful. He walked to daddy, took the paper and gave it to me. Hehe... Mommy's turn again asking for Hern Hern for help again. Again and again... from daddy to mommy, mommy to daddy, our little boy patiently pass the paper between us. (ahem... for nearly 5 rounds)

Besides that, whenever, I do the laundry, definitely he will sit beside me aiming at my clothes pegs. Sometimes you will see the clothes pegs flying around and landed on the floor or sometimes he will pass them to me when I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment