Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Got MILK? Sorry... Out of Stock!


I am hereby officially to announce that I am FREE from breastfeeding!
Started to breastfeed: 12 Jan 2009
Last to breastfeed: 26 April 2010
Duration of breastfeeding: 1 year, 3 months & 14 days

I can now wear dresses to anywhere at anytime.

The big question? How did I managed to wean Little Hern Hern in such a short time? A special thanks to my wonderful Dear for his persistence and endurance during my short disappearance back to my mom's house. Hmm... I left my home sweet home on 27 April 2010 (Tuesday) and reappeared again on 2 May 2010 (Sunday).

At first, my Little Prince was unable to recognize me. However, during the next two days, he was angry with me as he was not being breastfeed. He was trying his luck by cuddling on me. He cried sadly when he was not getting what he wanted and attempted to bite me instead. Poor him. And me too! Thankfully, after that, he seem to forget about the "direct access to milk". Well, since no demand, automatically the supply will reduced by itself till NONE... Yippee! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Since the weaning was successful, Hern Hern is now able to sit or sleep longer in the car seat and become more independent boy.
Huh... Sometimes, I still miss the feeling of cuddling him on my arms during breastfeeding time. The innocent and peaceful look of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment